PMI® Project Management Framework PMBOK® 6th Edition
This fundamental course is designed to bridge the gap between project management theoretical concepts and real world practices, where you will be taken in a journey throughout PMI’s project management framework, supplemented by examples and anecdotes from our trainers’ personal experience on how to use and implement project management essentials in your project. This course will include games and exercises intended to help you grasp the fundamental concepts portrayed within each of the knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition), giving you the tools and knowledge you need to take your PM career to the next level.
At the conclusion of this course, you will:
- Have gained an ability to describe common project management terminology.
- Have a deep understanding of project. management essential concepts and best practices portrayed in Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® PMBOK® Guide (A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition).
- Be mostly able to pinpoint common mistakes and pitfalls in project management.
- Be able to apply essential tools and techniques to help you manage your project in real world.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced Project Managers who want to refresh their knowledge base
- New and Aspiring professionals who want to take their project management career to the next level
- Project team members looking to improve their project management literacy
- People who are aiming to change careers towards project management
- Individuals considering to take the PMP® exam - This is a knowledge based course NOT an exam prep. However, contact hours gained from attending this course can be used to apply for the PMP® exam
What the Course Contains
Understanding PMI’s® philosophy with the coverage of:
- Introduction – into the track
- Project management framework – the big picture
- Project management process groups
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project communication management
- Project quality management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
- Project resource management
No prior knowledge in project management is required for this course; however, basic knowledge and/or experience in the project scope, time, cost, quality, and procurement management is highly preferred.
Course language: Arabic, with English terms.